This assignment requires that you interview TWO women of different ages. You will need written documentation of both interviews. The questions on the sheet are mandatory, the open conversation that you have with the subjects should be free flowing.
Our class watched the first 30 minutes of the Dick Cavett explanation about the early parts of the Vietnam conflict
We also viewed the Vietnam in HD, episode 3 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9PnqsbsWJk)- Tet Offensive video with question sheet (a general note taking sheet is an acceptable replacement)
To complete the unit, we also watched episode 6 – Peace With Honor (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz-nhp-zsbo)
Students took the http://www.isidewith.com political quiz in order to have a better idea on where they fall on the political spectrum, learn about modern political issues, as well as see which candidate they tend to agree with on those issues.
For this assignment, students need to complete all questions (including extensions) and then report their findings to the teacher.
4th Hour Groups
1. Grace Whittington, Ninia Leshoure (Music and Media)
2. Hope Hopkins, Deepak Kumar, James Williams (Vietnam)
3. Amani Congleton, Taylor Williams, Shanaya Netter (Civil Rights)
4. Justin Dixon, Jean Karlo Feliciano (Inventions, Science, and Technology)
5. Andre Gordon, Leo Hall, Javon Stevenson (Sports and Leisure)
6. Felicite Mufuta, Makaya Moisette, Isaac Markland (Pop Culture)
7. Tyler Ronk, Brian Thomas, Hakeem Harvey Robinson (Cold War)
7th Hour Groups
1. Nathanael Thompson, Jacob Broga, Matthew Broga (Sports and Leisure)
2. Jane Liao, Tamara Griffin, Rick Posey, Tashianna Williams (Cold War)
3. Jenna Patrick, Hayrene Ebes, Gerardo Juarez (Inventions, Science, Technology)
4. Bailey Logsdon, Christen Hutchison, Victoria Ruggles, Mallory Porter (Pop Culture)
5. Chi Lu, REmy Samiknha, Chris Arreola, Manny Russell (Vietnam)
6. Michael Pearson, Gina Huss, Adonis Felton (Civil Rights)
7. Gavin Goddard, Dreshianna Bishop, Claire Mallore, Bryant Killion Boyer (Music and Media)
Come and see me for the Exam if you were not in class on Wed (02/03/16)